- Roy Wilsher OBE, Lead for Domestic Abuse, HM Inspector of Constabulary and HM Inspector of Fire and Rescue Services
- Helen Davies, Head of Thematic & Joint Inspections, HM Inspectorate of Probation
- Georgia Gabriel-Hooper, Domestic Violence Campaigner with Lived Experience
- Kenny Gibson, Deputy Director, NHS Safeguarding
- Nicola Lambe, Head of Domestic Abuse Support, Stonewater Housing
- Dawn Hodson, Chief Executive, Reducing the Risk (RtR) plus a RtR Champion
- Confirmed Representative, Stay Safe East
- Firoza Mohmed, CEO, Humraaz
- Steph Keeble, Director, Birmingham LGBT
- Michelle Hill, CEO, Talk Listen Change
- Susie McDonald, Chief Executive, Tender
The new Domestic Abuse Act
has secured major reforms to criminal justice processes, family court proceedings, local authority duties, housing, and health.
Put your questions to experts in our live chat to unpack developments in legislation, the implications for your organisation and how to improve the multi-agency response
to domestic abuse.
Explore how the justice system is transforming with major changes to court processes and by improving the police’s response to violence against women and girls based on the recent HMICFRS Inspectorate’s recommendations.
With the DA Act recognising children as victims of domestic abuse
for the first time, there will be a special focus on supporting children and young people affected by domestic abuse.
Explore the changes in family courts for child victims
and hear about the latest interventions for young perpetrators
of domestic violence.
The DA Act is only the beginning, major consideration needs to be given to people that may fall through gaps in the new law. Join our panel discussion to discuss how to ensure equal protection for migrant women, LGBTQ+ and other especially vulnerable groups.
You will hear first-hand accounts from survivors
about their abuse, police handling, interactions with domestic abuse services and court experiences.
This half-day event will be delivered live from a custom digital platform. Network with colleagues online and view the content on demand for 14 days after the event.