- Chaired by Professor Elizabeth Wood, Professor of Education, Sheffield University
- Michael Freeston, Director of Quality Improvement, Early Years Alliance
- Rohan Allen, Headteacher, Rebecca Cheetham Nursery and Children’s Centre *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Victoria Burnside, Headteacher and SENDCO, Ashworth Nursery School *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Mandy Richardson, Managing Director, Naturally Learning *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Natalie Showell, Headteacher, Low Hill Nursery School *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Daniela Jamois, Assistant Headteacher & EYFS and Foundation Stage Lead, Charles Dickens Primary School *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Claire Brooker, SENCO, Resource Provision lead & Green Class Teacher, Surbiton Children’s Centre Nursery *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Julie Denton, Registered Childminder, Julie’s House *Ofsted Outstanding*
A child’s experiences between birth and age five have a major impact on their future life chances. Unfortunately, children below the age of 5 have spent more than a third of their lives during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Westminster Insights’ Early Years Digital Conference
will showcase how early years leaders from across England are supporting children’s learning and development and overall school readiness for children.
Attend this one-day conference
to hear national guidance, best practice and shared learnings from outstanding early years settings, with a focus on outcomes for children from two years old to the end of reception year.
Hear case studies from outstanding settings - what approaches they have deployed, how are they meeting the ELGs and tracking progress?
If you are expecting an Ofsted inspection soon, you will benefit hearing from Rohan Allen
(Headteacher, Rebecca Cheetham Nursery and Children’s Centre) who leads an early year settings that was one of the first to be ranked outstanding under the new Ofsted framework. Get practical advice on how to design curriculums
to support children get back on track with L&D.
Delivered virtually, attendees are able to watch content from their own settings and on demand, network with colleagues via the digital platform
, build relationships and directly discuss challenges with your peers.