- Professor Maureen Baker, Chair, Professional Record Standards Body
- Dr Abdullah Albeyatti, Interim Chair, Royal College of General Practitioners Yorkshire Faculty and NHS Clinical Entrepreneur
- Harry Pettet, Electronic Document Management Project Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Tracy Tarpy, Head of Health Records, Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Leigh Warren, Clinical Research Consultant and Doctor, Imperial College NHS Trust
- Dr Mohammed Al-Ubaydli, Founder, Patients Know Best & Member, Centre for Health Informatics & Multiprofessional Education, UCL
- Astrid Grant, Change and Benefits Manager, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Phil Stamp, Regional Clinical Safety Officer, Great North Care Record
- Dr. Mark Westwood, GP, Village Green Surgery and Great North Care Record
Record keeping and management in the NHS is facing ongoing challenges including the use of paper records, integration and adopting electronic records,
while dealing with the impact of COVID-19 on the health services.
With the launch of the draft Record Management Code of Practice 2020 by NHSX, Westminster Insight’s Record Management in the NHS Digital Conference
will explore how to create a more cohesive and accessible health archive and data and records system
that can help improve patient safety.
Working towards a shared vision for health and care providers,
you will gain insight into the transition to digital records and the potential to enhance integration between health and social
reducing risk and saving time for clinical staff.
You will explore how innovative projects across different NHS trusts have enabled patient data to be shared, safely and securely.
Explore the impact of digital records on regulation
and how to create a compliant trust policy for record management, develop staff engagement and ensure reliable records that can boost internal communications.
Join key stakeholders from NHS trusts and NHS Digital to share actionable record management strategies
including best practice in archiving, storage and processing records.