- Sarah Dove, President, PrusAp
- Christopher Bruce, Executive Headteacher, Keyham Lodge and Millgate Schools’ Federation *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Amy Smith, Head of School, Wey Valley College *Ofsted Outstanding*
- Catherine Murray, Programme Lead, Alternative Provision, The Centre for Social Justice
- Graeme Duncan, CEO, Right To Succeed
- Tim Judge, Senior Programme Manager, National Literacy Trust
- Sara Parsonage, Associate Director, Social Finance
- Cllr Dr Lynn Moore, City Councillor, Leicester City Council
- Elspeth Bunker, SEND Officer, West Sussex County Council
- Philip Haslett, Head of Education, Strategy and Development, Gloucestershire County Council
- Julie Keating, Education Access Manager, Essex County Council
- Jeremy Dodd, Head of School, The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
- Peter Morrison, Head of Key Stage 3, The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
- Bea Stevenson, Head of Education Family Links
- Ben Gibbs, Head of Programmes, Relationships Foundation
Westminster Insight’s Alternative Provision Conference will explore innovative approaches to ensure quality assurance beyond Ofsted, and how to effectively commission services and utilise budgets to improve AP Provision.
Hear from leading voices in the sector, including PRU’s with Ofsted ‘Outstanding’, as well as the Centre for Social Justice’s IntegratED project, which aims to trial new approaches to preventing ‘off-rolling’ and improving the quality of AP.
We will also have a specific focus on establishing relationships with families and how to form strategic partnerships, contextually safeguard and ensure a fully personalised support mechanism for young people in AP.
Join your peers to explore innovative approaches to improve literacy skills and how to maximise the use of emerging technologies to help support students improve attainment.