- Rosanna Hunt, Associate, NHS Horizons
- Joy Reymond, Director, Council for Work and Health
- Caroline Chipperfield, Director – Leadership, Development and Delivery, NHS People Directorate
- Dr Neil Rees, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Trust Lead Psychologist for Staff Health & Wellbeing, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- Cheryl Malhotra, Staff Health and Wellbeing Manager - Occupational Health Service, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Neil Rees, Consultant Clinical Psychologist - Trust Lead Psychologist for Staff Health & Wellbeing, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Ryan Hants, Senior Wellbeing Advisor, Hampshire County Council, Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Service
- Kylie Murrell, Staff Wellbeing Lead – Public Health Team, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Toby Lindsay, Principal Consultant, Leadership, Management and Organisational Development, Skills for Health
- Laura Stuart-Neil, Director of Quality Improvement, Allied Health Professionals & Psychological Therapies, North East London FT NHS Trust
- Rawle Ragoobar, Deputy Staff Support Lead South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Charlotte Snape, Interim Staff Support Lead,South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Andriele Madison, Project Officer, NHS Forest and Greenspace
Westminster Insight’s NHS Employee Wellbeing Digital Conference
will address the deep, ongoing, and unprecedented impact of COVID-19
on the mental health of NHS staff. We will focus on the resilience shown by the NHS workforce
and explore valuable strategies
to support employee wellbeing.
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust,
voted the joint top trust to work for in the NHS (NHS Staff Survey - 2020),
will share best practices strategies to help you implement a staff wellbeing programme
that provides comprehensive support for mental health, physical health and positive lifestyles choices.
You will also have the opportunity to learn from outstanding examples outside the NHS,
including Hampshire County Council Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Service. They will examine how to nurture and bolster mental health and wellbeing
in high pressured work environments; and how can you increase productivity, destigmatise mental health, and cultivate cultural change.
Understand how to create strong and meaningful relationships between leaders and employees
helping to recognise the signs of burnout, better manage wellbeing and create a safe working environment for all NHS staff: how do we recognise the signs of burnout,
better manage wellbeing, and create a safe working environment for all NHS staff?